We are hiring experienced marine electricians for long term and steady work in San Diego.
• Running cables, lines and leads, terminations/connector fabrication, packing of cable transits and harnessing cable aboard vessels.
• Prepare work area, drill holes, grind metal surfaces, inspect and reports on cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
• Work and mentor helper and apprentice level electricians.
• Manage and ensure that daily required tasks are completed on time and in a safe manner.
• Must have at least 4 years of marine electrical, low voltage or cabling experience.
• Candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of equipment and work processes used in marine electrical repair and system installation.