Client a world class independent drilling contractor is looking to engage a suitably qualified Subsea
Electronics Engineer job
for their onshore base
The job of Electronics Engineer
– Working as part of a team supporting the subsea well control electronic systems
– Supervise all repair and maintenance activities relating to subsea electronic equipment and all associated topside controls.
– Liase with offshore subsea personnel to ensure they are aware of any issues associated with the function
– Responsible for planning and schedule of Well control systems upgrade and modification projects
– Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
– Previous experience in the design and review, maintenance and troubleshooting of subseas electronic control systems – and potentially ROV systems
– Good strong understanding of subsea equipment and an experience in project delivery.
– Strong team player
If you are looking for a excellent opportunity with a forward thinking organisation call Lisa on 01224 565010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org