What need for job IT TECHNICAL OFFICER (AZURE/AD/POWERSHELL)
– Manage ADFS infrastructure and handle upgrades, integration and feature enhancements
– Active Directory and Active directory related technologies such as; DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS.
– Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, Server Hardening, group policy management, etc.
– Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
– Experience in working with all Infra related components on Microsoft Azure (Load balancers, NSG, VNETs, App Gateway).
– Experience with implementation and management of monitoring and audit tools
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
– At least 2 years’ experience in designing and engineering Windows/Linux server farms in Azure and on premise Experience supporting and/or engineering Microsoft server technologies, including Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Wins, etc
– Good acknowledge on Azure AD and Office 365
– At least 6 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support and Solutions.
– Ability to automate tasks using Powershell and VB Scripts, understanding existing scripts
– Experience in Technical Architecture Design documentation and diagrams on infrastructure implementation Hands-on system administration experience in Linux preferably Redhat with Practical experience designing and building enterprise, virtualized, scalable systems with an emphasis on server and storage.