- Maintenance and repair of all audio visual equipment on board the vessel for both crew and guests and ensuring that all systems are checked weekly in case the vessel is required by the owner at short notice.
- IT maintenance desktops/printers/switches etc.
- Ships satellite TV System.
- Checking fire alarm system and gas detection systems are functioning correctly and carrying out repairs if any faults are reported.
- Ordering consumables and spares.
- General Electrical work onboard
- Emergency duties as per the muster list
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don’t have it yet.