a 140M+ New build Motor Yacht is seeking an ETO.
The position is shore-based in the yard until launch in 2019.
- Accommodation provided ashore (shared cabin after the build)
- €5500 per month
- 30 days leave per annum during the build
- 5-day working week during the build
- 4:2 Rotation after vessel launch, with salary paid x12
The candidate should:
- Be a European citizen, or otherwise, be cleared to work full time in Europe
- Have experience on cruise ships, passenger vessels or 100 metre+ yachts
- Hold an ETO CoC — STCW III/6
- Hold a Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- Hold a High Voltage (Operational) Certificate
- Hold a Passenger Safety certificate
- Be prepared to share a cabin following the vessel launch