We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Superintendent to be part of a worlds first vessel build in Scotland’s West Coast.
Our client is a renowned Offshore Vessel owner and Operator with a strong presence within the Caspian region.
You will be responsible for the management, execution and delivery of the assigned electrical systems within the project. You will report to the Project Director and liaise with various shipyard departments for the duration of the build, projected to last for 12 months.
It is important that you have previous experience as an Electrical Superintendent and are available to start from the beginning of November 2018 possibly earlier.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Electrical Engineer with minimum of 3 years New Build experience in a superintendent position
- 10 years minimum experience within shipbuilding;
- Ability to interpret designs, drawings, and specifications
- Knowledge of ship & Barge construction challenges and the cost / scheduling factors associated.
- Ideally degree educated with a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent organisational, time management, quality and communication skills
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office experience, in particular Word, Excel (Advanced) and Project Planner
REMUNERATION PACKAGE ON OFFER
Competitive Day Rate
Interested candidates send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Profesional Tool For Electro Technical Officer (ETO)
Best price for FLUKE instruments