- General electrical/electronical repair and maintenance on board the barge/vessel;
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical power supply and distribution systems;
- Troubleshoot engine and steering control systems;
- Instrumentation engineering and analyzing;
- Installation and repair of all navigation and communications equipment;
- Analysis and rectification of control boards, PLC and PCB;
- Vessel inspection and reporting to Technical Manager.
- Maritime Electro Automation specialist;
- STCW 95 certifications according to section A-VI/1;
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English.
West African Ventures is able to provide a wide range of vessels for the global oil and gas industry. WAV owns and operates a diverse fleet of over 180 vessels.