We are currently looking for experienced and skilled candidates for position
on board luxury yacht.
The IT/Electronics specialist will assist in vessel operations supporting all Deck/Engine/Hotel related equipment, with a particular focus on, but not limited to, guest/passenger IT, communications and entertainment equipment.
- Position: IT / Electronic Specialist
- Type of yacht: luxury motor yacht
- Basic Monthly Salary : USD 4200 per month
- Travel costs: covered by the employer
- Starting Date: ASAP after approval
Employment Requirements for the candidates:
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems.
- Ensure proper installation and provides first-level support for all equipment.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software, with a focus on operating systems and business application suites.
- Ability to conduct basic network troubleshooting (Routing, Switching, Wi-Fi), including knowledge of standard network cabling.
- Working knowledge of VSAT and other satellite communication equipment.
- Working knowledge of bridge navigation (RADARS, VDR, ECDIS, etc.) and communication systems (VHF, Inmarsat, etc.)
- Able to Install, set up and/or replace telephones including PABX troubleshooting and programming.
- Knowledge of current AV technologies plus in-room & multi-room entertainment control systems (Crestron, AMX)
- Ability to support and troubleshoot management and monitoring systems of the vessel.
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Collaborates well and works up, down and across the organization.
Send us CV on contact page
Profesional Tool For Electro Technical Officer (ETO)
Best price for FLUKE instruments