Our client are looking for a
with previous Marine Electronics experience.
They’re looking for an individual who can take on small projects and lead a team of Engineers in their day-to-day duties both on-board ships and in the office.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Regional Manager and office Sales Administrator to ensure a profitable operation and develop and maintain client relationship.
– Carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment on customers’ vessel/ premises.
– Maintenance and repairing of equipment.
– Providing technical support to customers and the company’s sales and service agents.
– Promoting and seeking the sales of Company products and services during contact with customers.
– Relevant and recent marine navigation and communications domain knowledge regarding the technology on board ships is essential.
– Technical knowledge and competency, able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the Regulations surrounding the Marine industry as well as a broad knowledge of electronics products.
– GMDSS operator’s certificate.
– Radio survey experience.
– BOSIET or OLF certification.
– Previous experience working for a marine electronics service company.
– Navigation and Communications manufactures training courses.
– Car allowance.
– Attractive salary.
– 25 days annual leave
– Contribution pension scheme.
– Travel opportunities.
Profesional Tool For Electro Technical Officer (ETO)
Best price for High Quality Electrician Scissors