Elevator maintenance, repair and modernization onboard customers vessels.
– Maintain, repair and troubleshoot elevators onboard vessels
– Conduct Annual inspections of marine elevators, give technical support for vessel crew in their daily duties
– Be able to give Technical support and training of crew members for daily maintenance and rescue operations
– Spares and additional work promotion, by promoting sales of most needed spares and future work needed to the responsible persons onboard, and communicate with company’s sales person after visit onboard
– Perform warranty jobs, that can occur after a modernization projects or supplied spare parts
– Be able to work on modernization projects where the company perform upgrades of the elevator
– Minimum (5) years’ experience in elevator industry
– Electrical or equivalent Technical degree
– Mechanical or electrical background or good understanding of elevator technical components.
– English is the main language, so good oral and written skills in English is required
– Knowledge to work with MS Office products, Outlook, Word and Excel
– Since the marine environment is multicultural, good people skills is needed in order to communicate well with customers
– Good communication skills
– Able to work independently as most jobs will be done by yourself
– Focus on the customer is very important
– This job requires extensive traveling globally, mostly around US and Caribbean.
– Work can be done while vessel is in port, sailing or in dry docks