WRS needs a Crane Technician for a Fabrication Yard in Nigeria,
ASAP Start on a 12 months renewable contract 60 hours per week, comprising 6 days per week and 10 hours per day
Requirements: • Relevant Training/School
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and overhauling skills
•Good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system
• Basic knowledge of electrical system
• Can speak and write English
• More than 8 years of relative experiences Mission: Specialized mechanic responsible for repairing and maintaining lifting equipment as mobile/crawler cranes, tower cranes and forklifts.
Duties will include:
• Replacing defective parts • Testing and overhauling • Perform routine maintenance and overhauling • Examine parts for damage or excessive wear • Diagnose problems by operating the machines or inspecting the lifting equipment • Estimate the cost of repairs, order parts, and track crane maintenance by writing • technical reports. •
Read and understand operating manuals, and technical drawings
Prepaid Economy class ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotation cycle On Company’s account email@example.com
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.